Schedule a free appointment with a dietitian through our online LiveWell dashboard.
Why see a dietitian?
- UK Health & Wellness registered dietitians are available for private consultations to assist you with your diet and nutrition goals.
- Your dietitian can help you meet your nutrition goals whatever they may be -- weight loss, lowering your cholesterol, blood pressure, or other goals related to eating habits.
- It's free for all UK employees, retirees, spouses and sponsored dependents. For point of reference, the going-rate in our area for similar services is typically about $100.
What can I expect?
- Consults can take place in-person in the EatWell suite in Seaton Center, by phone or email. Let us know which works for you when you sign up, and you will recieve directions and appointment details in your confirmation email.
- Before your scheduled appointment, record your food intake as your dietitian recommends in your confirmation email. You may choose to use an app of your choice or print and use this food log form and bring it to your appointment. If you have participated in the UK LiveWell Check In, feel free to bring your results to review with your registered dietitian.
- During the appointment, your self-recorded food log is reviewed, nutrition questions are answered and special dietary concerns are addressed.